Secondary School PSHE
We received the following testimonial from North Chadderton School in Oldham:
“Our students found the course thoroughly enjoyable, and many have commented on how valuable they found the training. All of our Year 13s who attended the workshop with Simon found it incredibly valuable. Simon was engaging and held the students attention and kept the sessions exciting and informative. The students particularly enjoyed the hands-on approach delivered by Simon and found the practical elements very useful. When I completed a student voice here are some of the comments I received:
Question: Why did you find the Flat Stan First Aid session useful?
- It’s always good to know what to do in extreme situations so I’m glad I learnt
- It was really useful as i have learnt a life skill which may come in to use one day
- I think it will help in the future/ at university
- It was really helpful as it informed me how to properly give CPR and I would’ve done CPR on the wrong part of the body, but this has helped me a lot.
- very informative and did its job perfectly relaying the information needed for a possible emergency
100% of the students said they feel more confident in dealing with a first aid incident following the workshop. Furthermore 100% of the students said they would recommend the training to others.”
–Jayne Foden, PE teacher
Flat Stan First Aid secondary school workshops are available throughout the UK in secondary schools and are delivered nationally by our team of qualified and experienced trainers.